Age-friendly housing and communities conference - Birmingham 2018
18th October 2018 - International Convention Centre, Birmingham
The housing sector continues to grapple with the challenges of our ageing society
This conference will bring together housing practitioners, academics and policymakers to debate current issues and explore how to influence the future of the sector in addressing the housing, health and wellbeing of older people.
The conference will create an opportunity for debate, bridging the gap between those who deliver services on the front line and those who carry out the research that shapes and influences those services, creating an open environment for an exchange of ideas and expertise.
- An international approach to ageing
- The potential of technology
- The suitability of mainstream housing for older people
- The unequal impact of ageing on urban and rural areas
- How to assess the demand for, and impact of, specialist housing at a local level
- The need for a different conversation around ageing
- What is the reality of ageing?
You can download or view the agenda for age-friendly housing communities conference here.
Whether you are an ‘expert’ or practitioner - or someone who is interested in the housing debate, we’d be delighted to see you there!
Enquiries can be emailed to email@example.com
Please click here to view presentation slides from the event.
Archadia Architects event illustrations
Please click here to view Archadia’s illustrations from the event.