How is an ageing population impacting on our ability to develop and sustain age-friendly housing and communities?
This conference will bring together representatives from the housing sector, academics and policy makers to explore what changes are needed to help support healthy ageing, promote independence and combat ageism to ensure our housing and communities are prepared to meet the needs of an ageing population.
- An international approach to ageing
- The potential of technology
- The suitability of mainstream housing for older people
- The housing needs and challenges within BAME communities
- The unequal impact of ageing on urban and rural areas
- How to assess the demand for, and impact of, specialist housing at a local level
- The need for a different conversation around ageing
- What is the reality of ageing?
The International Convention Centre