Bluebell Gardens - Care Manager
- Location: Bluebell Gardens, Hollway Road, BRISTOL - BS14 8AB
- Salary: £26,017 Per Annum
- Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week
Within the role you will be responsible for the operational management and quality of the care service, ensuring Financial & Regulatory viability and promoting Person Centred provision to meet Resident and Customer’s needs.
You will ensure that the Care Quality Commission Essential Standards are met and that the highest level of customer service is provided.
You will be expected to collaborate with the Local Authority and all Health Professionals related to the Resident and their stakeholders to promote a positive atmosphere within the Home, whilst encouraging social interaction and reducing isolation with activities and one to one support.
Shift pattern: Primarily Monday to Friday 9 to 5 with some out of office hours working required
To qualify for the role, you will have:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Significant practitioner and/or management experience, skills and knowledge in one or more of the following areas;
- Services for Older People living with Dementia in a Residential setting
- Residential day or community services for Older People
- Specialist Dementia Care services including Complex & Challenging needs
- Experience of supervising and managing a small team, ideally within an organisation providing Dementia Care Services including Complex & Challenging needs
- Experience in Building Management & Maintenance
- Experience with Budget Management and management of a Local Authority Contract
- Experience of working as part of a Multi-Disciplinary team including Health Professionals, Stakeholders including the CCG