This is your chance to learn all about Poppy Dene, the Extra Care scheme coming to Peterlee, exclusively for those aged 55 and over.
Taking place at The Pavilion, in Peterlee; you are invited to attend one of our slots on 26 August, at either 11am or 2pm, where you will be able to learn
- Who we are
- Poppy Dene's accommodation and services that will be on offer
- Our vision for making a difference to your local community
- How Extra Care Living can help promote independence
- How you can get involved in shaping your community
- The range of impressive communal facilities
Taking place at: The Pavilion, Helford Road, Peterlee, SR8 1ER
To book your place on your preferred slot, simply complete the form at the bottom of this page and choose your time slot.