Residents who receive Housing Benefit are being migrated across to Universal Credit. The move across is not automatic and if this applies to you, you will receive a letter from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) to migrate you over. This only applies to working age residents and doesn’t affect those in receipt of state pension. 

If you receive a migration notice this must be acted upon, or your current benefits could be stopped.  

Housing Benefit isn’t the only benefit affected; the full list is in the link below or on the Government website.  

If you have any questions or concerns, please speak to your local manager, otherwise please wait until you are contacted by DWP. 

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size