Modern slavery and human trafficking statement
We are committed to improving our practices to combat slavery and human trafficking.
Our policies on slavery and human trafficking
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business. Our Anti-slavery and Human Trafficking Policy reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains.
Due diligence processes for slavery and human trafficking
As part of our initiative to identify and mitigate risk we have in place systems to:
- Identify and assess potential risk areas in our supply chains
- Mitigate the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our supply chains
- Protect whistle blowers
Supplier adherence to our values
To ensure all those in our supply chain and contractors comply with our values we have in place a supply chain compliance programme. This includes:
- Questions on compliance within tender selection questionnaires
- Incorporation of terms requiring adherence into contracts
- Occasional due diligence of existing contractors to achieve assurance