Housing 21 has a range of corporate publications which can be downloaded
Our Strategic Commitments have been designed to provide a ‘golden thread’ that serves to connect and link all the roles and activities we undertake back to the achievement of our core purpose; to provide high quality housing with support or care for older people of modest means, enabling them to live well with dignity and autonomy.
Building on the Strategic Plan 2018 – 2022, the Strategic Commitments provide a focus upon which we can build a sustainable, inclusive and innovative organisation, committed to growth whilst continuing to provide quality homes and services for our residents. We are also committed to investing in our people as we recognise that the motivation, commitment and satisfaction of our employees is key to their engagement, performance and behaviour at work and in turn their ability to provide high standards of service.
All of the above is supported by good governance as we embed providing and demonstrating assurance into our culture.
In the document, which was launched at our Employee Events in Spring 2022, we reaffirm our commitment to our behaviours and approach and are guided by the principles of:
21: providing a contemporary forward-thinking 21st century service
Better: focused on continuous improvement and innovation to achieve excellent services and value for money
Experience: achieving high levels of resident satisfaction and a positive experience for the people we serve
These have always served as an important guide in our decision making, alongside our desire to always ‘do the right thing’ and our aim to be better than just good enough.
If you would like to know more about any of the information contained within, email the Communications Team.
- Strategic commitments
- Financial statements 2023
- Financial statements 2022
- Financial statements 2021
- Financial statements 2020
- Financial statements 2019
- Financial statements 2018
- Our value for money report for 2018 is incorporated in our financial statements 2018 report
- Financial statements 2017
- Financial statements 2016
- Financial statements 2015
- Financial statements 2014
- Financial statements 2013
- Financial statements 2012
- Financial statements 2011
- Financial statements 2010
- Financial statements 2009
- Financial statements 2008
- Financial statements 2007
- Trading updates
- Investors presentation
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) accounts
- Pay Gap Reports
Data Protection Compliance
This page provides practical guidance on how Housing 21 keeps your data secure in line with data protection legislation. Please also refer to Housing 21’s Data Protection Policy.
Subject Access Request
Individuals who wish to gain access to personal data which Housing 21 may hold and process in their name are required to make a Subject Access Request (SAR). Please refer to this guidance to understand how you can make a formal request for your personal data.