Extra Care: Making a difference – Webinar
Did you know that for every Extra Care Living resident the NHS saves approximately £2000 per person per year?*
Connect with local professionals and learn more about how Extra Care Living can benefit your healthcare system and the local community. We are delighted to be hosting a webinar about the evolving model of Extra Care and how it provides a desirable alternative to residential care. Join us to learn more about the positive impact it can make to older peoples’ lives and the adult social and healthcare landscape in your area.
What is going to be covered at the webinar?
- Who we are
- Living well with dementia
- Minimising the impact on Local Health and Social Services
- Getting the facts right - delivered via Slido
- Palliative and end of life support
- Meeting the housing, care and support needs of older people in your area
To sign up to attend simply complete the form below and we will email you the link to join the webinar online prior to the event.
Register for the webinar
By registering, you agree for us to email you details of the webinar and reminders.