HQN will be hosting their Leadership and Organisational Development Hub annual conference virtually on 27 April looking at the challenges and opportunities rapidly evolving workplaces.
The event will be looking at the key changes taking place in our rapidly evolving workplaces and how organisations are responding to them. Topics include – rethinking career priorities and paths, labour shortages, recruitment and retention, inclusive cultures, flexible working, wellbeing and more.
This online event will run from 10am to 4pm on Wednesday 27 April 2022.
What will be covered?
- What does ‘flexible working’ really mean for organisations – hear from those that have made this work.
- The future of work – and what this looks like.
- Inclusive cultures – and how to develop them.
- The ‘Great Rethink’ how organisations are responding by being a great place to work.
- Employment case law update and what the big issues will be for housing providers in 2022.
Housing 21's Executive Director of Extra Care, Kris Peach will be speaking at the event.