Spring Brook HouseSpring Brook House, Canal Street, ACCRINGTON, BB5 5JA
Spring Brook House is a scheme of 29 comfortable retirement apartments, located on the outskirts of the beautiful and picturesque Ribble Valley. Spring Brook House offers independent living with the added benefits of communal facilities.
The court is set in a small community environment, with panoramic views over the beautiful Lancashire countryside and only five minutes walk from bus stops to all major towns, including Burnley, Preston and Manchester.
Facilities at Spring Brook House include:
- Court Manager and Repairs service
- 24 hour emergency assistance service
- Secure entry
- Extensive communal gardens with seating for residents to enjoy
- Bathrooms with level-access showers
- Central heating and double glazing
- Ground floor communal lounge with patio doors leading onto the sun terrace and communal gardens
- Well-equipped laundry room
- Regular social events
- Pet friendly (we welcome responsible pet owners who have first obtained permission from Housing 21)
- Ample parking
- A guest room (subject to availability)
- Laundry room
- Guest room
- Car park
Spring Brook House is in a convenient location with a bus stop five minutes' walk away to all major towns. The village of Clayton-le-Moors is a short walk away and has a medical centre, a pharmacy, butcher, post office, bakery and a Co-op supermarket.
Spring Brook House is a scheme of 29 comfortable retirement apartments, located on the outskirts of the beautiful and picturesque Ribble Valley.
|*Costs are indicative for a range of properties. For detailed costs on each property please contact the Court Manager.|