Pay your rent - Kent PFI
You can pay your rent in a number of ways but Direct Debit is our preferred method of payment.
The Direct Debit Instruction form is also available in your new tenancy pack or from your Local Housing Manager. Alternatively, one can be sent to you by contacting the Operations Support Team on 0345 607 0272. You can choose to pay either every four weeks, or calendar monthly.
Once set up you will be issued a Direct Debit mandate with the payment value and payment dates.
You will be issued a new mandate if there are any changes to the payment dates or your rent increases, making paying your rent quick and easy.
- Pay your rent online
Pay by phone
- Call our Customer Services Team on 0345 607 0272
- Pay with any standard bank card including MasterCard, Visa, Switch, Solo, Delta
- Our team will process your payment
- Receipts will be issued if you want one for your records
- You choose the date your rent payment leaves your account
- Each year you will receive a standing form order to fill in
- You will need to contact your bank each time the rent figure changes
Rent payment card
You can make payments at any location displaying the PayPoint, Post Office or Payzone logos:
- Shops and garages displaying the PayPoint and Payzone logos
- Any Post Office
- By telephone: call 0844 557 8321 (calls are charged at national rate)
- Online by visiting the website. You will need your payment card, as you are required to enter your card number
To pay using your card:
- Present your card to the retailer, with your cash or cheque
- Cheques should be made payable to the retailer
- You will receive a receipt as proof of payment
- A rent statement will be issued quarterly, so you can check all payments
Cheque or Postal Order
- Please put your tenant reference and address on the back of the cheque
- The cheque can be given to your Court Manager or posted to our head office
- Please make sure you have signed and dated your cheque or postal order
- We do not accept post-dated cheques
Problems paying rent?
If you fall behind with the rent please let your Local Housing Manager or central rents team know immediately on 0345 607 0272.
We will try and solve the problem by agreeing a mutually agreeable arrangement.