How to apply for supported housing in Kent

If you wish to apply for accommodation at one of our supported housing schemes for people with learning disabilities, please contact the relevant council listed below.


Scheme Name

Contact details

Birchington,  Thanet Alfred Deller Court

Thanet District Council
01843 577000

Wilmington, Dartford  Adam Court

Dartford City Council
01322 343434

Hythe, Shepway Dolphin Court

Shepway District Council
01303 853000 

Canterbury Tiger Court

Canterbury City Council
01227 862 000 

Maidstone Pine Court

Maidstone Borough Council
01622 602000 

Faversham, Swale John Goldfinch Court Swale Borough Council
01795 417850 

East Malling, Tonbridge and Malling Watercress Court Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council
01732 844522 
Dover Bleriot Court Dover District Council
01304 821199 

Birchington,  Thanet George Culmer Court

Thanet District Council
01843 577000

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size