Reporting a repair
Repair requests should be reported to the Housing 21 repairs line.
Phone: 0800 032 1215
When you report a repair, please tell us:
- your name, address and day time telephone number
- type of repair
- location of the repair e.g. in which room or where in the court
- when you will be in, so we can arrange an appointment.
We will give you at least 24 hours notice of work being done, except in emergencies.
If you are unhappy with the conduct of the maintenance staff or the quality of the work, please inform your Court Manager or contact Housing 21 Oldham Property Management Team on 0345 604 4447
We are not responsible for:
- Damage resulting from misuse or neglect
- Connection of gas cookers, washing machines or electrical cookers
- TV aerials (other than communal aerials)
- Toilet seats and covers
- Frozen pipes
- Any fittings or appliances you have installed
- Contents insurance.