Can Housing 21 support me to relocate to a new home?

Housing 21 has housing stock across the country; as a current tenant, you can apply for an internal transfer to any court that can meet your needs.  However, the waiting lists for some courts can be quite long and many extra care courts require a nomination from the local authority for you to be granted a property.

If you want to move quickly, employees can access all available void properties anywhere in the country to find a safe home for you as quickly as possible. If you need support with travel, employees can help you to access funds from other organisations to pay for this. We also have guest rooms across the country on most courts which you can access as a current tenant should you just need to get away for a short time. 

Employees will discuss the best options for your own safety and the safety of all other residents in our courts to find the best possible solution for you.

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size