Help us provide excellent services to our residents
Housing 21 spends over £100m each year on a wide range of services, goods and works.
The Procurement Team generally supports tenders for national contract awards to ensure residents reside in safe, quality homes that enhance their experience.
Tendering is undertaken in a number of different ways which may include utilising various Framework Agreements or advertising contracts at the following sites:
- For low value opportunities: Contracts Finder
- For high value opportunities: Find high value contracts in the public sector - GOV.UK
Upcoming tendering opportunities can be viewed on the Delta electronic tendering ePortal.
Suppliers and contractors can register for free for various tender alerts and once registration is complete, suppliers can manage individual profiles.
Housing 21 procurement pipelines are regularly reviewed and can be found here.
Contractor accreditation requirement
As a means of demonstrating ‘health and safety evidence’ and insurance evidence, Housing 21 requires all contractors to have in place SSIP accreditation (Safety Schemes In Procurement).
This may be achieved through a SSIP (Safety Schemes in Procurement), accreditation body or similar assessment organisation e.g. Construction Line, SMAS, CHAS Advanced.
For your information, Housing 21 has set up a discounted deal with Safe Contractor.
All about safe contractor :
- Housing 21 window cleaning contractor testimonial
- Housing 21 cleaning contactor testimonial
Or, as an alternative, all new contractors may seek accreditation via ‘CHAS Advanced’, (otherwise known as Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme)
All about CHAS :
• CHAS is a leading provider of risk prevention, compliance and supply chain management services.
• CHAS provide clients and contractors alike with a single solution for accreditation, risk assessment and supply chain management.
Find out more on the CHAS website or by calling 0345 521 9111
Information for contractors and developers
Housing 21 seek construction delivery partners for delivery of new developments through a range of Public Sector Frameworks, including Homes England.
Applications to join Homes England, new Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) opened. By joining the delivery partner DPS you can:
- become a delivery partner at any time
- join at any point over the 10 year lifetime of the DPS
- complete the whole application online
Links below for convenience:
- Apply to join the Delivery Partner Dynamic Purchasing System - GOV.UK
- Delivery Partner DPS supporting information
For more information email Homes England.
Housing 21 terms and conditions
Delta eSourcing is an end-to-end, EU compliant, web-based service that allows buyers to manage tenders, suppliers and contracts in a single solution.