Pay Your Rent

Pay Your Rent

Pay your rent

Your rent, heating and supporting people charge will continue to be set by Oldham Council. We will advise you of any changes at least four weeks in advance.


If you are having problems paying your rent, please let your Court Manager know immediately. S/he will be able to give you advice on what help is available. S/he can also inform your Neighbourhood Services Manager to set up a payment arrangement to help you clear any outstanding debt.

Payment methods

The easiest way to pay your rent if you have a bank account is by direct debit. If you have paid by First Choice Home payment card in the past, you will have already received your new Housing & Care 21 Rent Payment Card with details of how and where to pay. If you want to change to direct debit, please contact the customer service team onĀ 0345 604 4447.

Housing benefit

If you would like advice or information on Housing Benefit or any of the other welfare benefits which may be available, please ask your Court Manager.

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size