We are committed to providing you with learning and development opportunities throughout your time at Housing 21 to help you be the best you can be. When you join the organisation, your induction plan will be tailored to your job role.
You will attend our corporate induction event at our head office in Birmingham where you will meet different teams, network with fellow new starters and gain an interactive insight into our core business, values and aspirations.
Our Corporate learning and development offering includes:
We offer the following leadership and management training opportunities:
- Leading to Excellence, a Level 3 management development programme accredited by The Institute of Leadership and Management
- Inspiring Excellence, a Level 5 leadership development programme accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management
Diploma in Leadership and Management, delivered by Worcester University
Read more about Leadership development
We offer a complete portfolio of systems support training to all employees, including a full range of Microsoft Office products and bespoke in house business software.
Learning management system
Our dedicated learning management system, FRED (Functional Resource for Employee Development), is available to all employees and allows you to:
- View your individual training requirements
- View your ‘Learning Pathway’
- Book on to training
- Complete e-learning
We are committed to providing apprenticeship opportunities for you to develop your knowledge and skills within your existing role or to progress your career.
All apprenticeships, which can take 12-48 months to complete, include the following:
- A nationally recognised qualification, e.g. Diploma or Certificate
- Functional skills Maths & English
- 20% off the job training
- Portfolio of evidence
- Work based project
Find out more about Apprenticeships