What our people say
What is it really like to work for Housing 21?
We know in order to ensure the best service to our residents, we need to employ the best people who share our values and commitment to providing quality homes with care or support to older people of modest means. We reward that commitment by promoting a strong work-life balance, offering a range of benefits and supporting people in their professional development.
Our latest employee satisfaction figures for 2022 / 2023 showed:
- 89 percent employee satisfaction
- 92 percent felt they were treated with respect by their colleagues
- 88 percent felt their manager kept them informed
- 88 percent felt their manager supported their wellbeing
- 82 percent felt appreciated for the work they do
We also asked employees from across the organisation what it was like to work for us and we have shared their experiences below.