Housing Diversity Network
In 2022, Housing 21 joined the Housing Diversity Network.
The not for profit, social enterprise, supports organisations in the housing sector to become more inclusive. This will provide our employees with opportunities and access to a programme of mentoring support, as well as information and support with equality and diversity issues.
Our membership will provide our employees with access to the following benefits:
- Housing Diversity Network Staff Mentoring Programme which helps to build capacity and confidence
- Housing Diversity Network Board Excellence Programme
- Online self-assessment tool to support with identifying and prioritising diversion and inclusion activity
- Briefings and webinars providing up-to-date relevant news, events, features and publications
- Resources such as Toolbox Talks, presentations, video and audio resources and a diversity guide
- E-learning, with access to a range of package
Have you considered a career with Housing 21?
Why not visit our careers pages and see if you can find something of interest.