How we are regulated

Our housing and care services are regulated by a number of independent bodies to ensure that we deliver high-quality services. 

The Regulator of Social Housing

The Regulator of Social Housing focuses on the governance, financial viability and value for money of registered providers of social housing. 

The Care Quality Commission

The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is the independent regulator of health and social care in England. It regulates all health and adult social care services, in the public, private and voluntary sectors. 

Our registration

Housing 21 is incorporated under the Industrial and Provident Societies Act 1965 (Registration number IP16791R) and under the Housing and Regeneration Act 2008 (Number L0055).

Housing 21 is an exempt charity.

Housing 21 is a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014.

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size