There’s a reason why over 90% of residents living in our Extra Care courts are satisfied with the care we provide. From the friendly smile at the door, to the personal care provided in their homes, you’ll help improve the lives of older people in England – and feel rewarded for what you do in more ways than one!
With a range of roles available, both full and part time, flexible and guaranteed hours and a pay rate at least 10% more than the National Living Wage, we focus on building dedicated teams of passionate people who really want to make a difference. That means having the right values, doing the right thing and genuinely caring about the needs of our residents and providing the support they need to live their best lives.
There’s always someone’s day to be made at our courts. All we need now is for you to help us do it.
• No experience is necessary however enthusiasm and willingness to learn is a must
• A positive, can do attitude
• A kind and friendly personality
• Good written and verbal English communication skills
• Commitment to undertake necessary further training