Become a Care Worker
Your inner care shows you Extra Care
There’s a reason why over 90 percent of residents living in our Extra Care schemes are satisfied with the care we provide. From the friendly smile at the door, to the personal care provided in their homes, you’ll help improve the lives of older people in England – and feel rewarded for what you do in more ways than one!
We are not like other care providers; with Housing 21 you will:
- Enjoy benefits in line with corporate colleagues including paid annual leave, occupational sick pay and maternity/ paternity pay
- Be paid by the hour, not by the job
- Work as part of a team, not on your own
- Work at one fixed location; no travelling between sites
With a range of Care Worker roles available, both full and part time, flexible and guaranteed hours and a pay rate at least 10 percent more than the National Living Wage, we focus on building dedicated teams of passionate people who really want to make a difference. That means having the right values, doing the right thing and genuinely caring about the needs of our residents and providing the support they need to live their best lives.
There’s always someone’s day to be made at our schemes. All we need now is for you to help us do it.
What we are looking for:
• A positive and caring attitude
• A desire to make a difference
• No experience necessary as full training is provided