Summary explanation of the Kent PFI Consensus Survey
Summary of achieved sample size:
- 40 percent response rate achieved. No sampling error requirement due to less than 1000 properties.
Timing of survey:
- The survey ran from March 2023 to April 2023
- It was a postal survey and online survey
- It was a census survey
Summary of the assessment of representativeness of the sample against the relevant tenant population (including reference to the characteristics against which representativeness has been assessed:
- Census approach, due to having less than 1,000 properties, as per regulator guidance.
Any weighting applied to generate the reported perception measures (including a reference to all characteristics used to weight results:
- Unweighted as results pertain to just one region
The role of any named external contract(s) in collecting, generating, or validating the reported perception measures:
- Acuity Research undertook distribution of surveys, analysis of data and reporting to ensure quality, non-bias and confidentiality.
The number of tenant households within the relevant population that have not been included in the sample frame due to the exceptional circumstances described in paragraph 63 with a broad rationale for their removal:
- All residents were offered the opportunity to complete the survey.
Reasons for any failure to meet the required sample size:
- No failure, the sample size was achieved
Type and amount of any incentives offered to tenants to encourage survey completion:
- Four £50 gift vouchers
Any other methodological issues likely to have a material impact on the tenant perception measures reported:
- Not applicable