Assignment or New Tenancy

Some social housing landlords prefer to create a new tenancy rather than process the exchange via a deed of assignment. This is known as a surrender and re-grant or void and relet. Housing 21’s preferred method is void and relet however we will negotiate the type of process with the other Landlord.   

Where all parties are current tenants of Housing and Care 21 the exchange will normally be processed as a void and relet (back to back letting).

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size