Pay your rent - Housing 21
You can pay your rent a number of ways
Direct Debit is Housing 21’s preferred method of payment.
To set up Direct Debit payment you can complete a Direct Debit Instruction form or set up a Direct Debit online.
The Direct Debit Instruction form is also available in your new tenancy pack or from your Court Manager. Alternatively, one can be sent to you by contacting the Operations Support Team on 0345 607 0272. You can choose to pay either every four weeks, or calendar monthly.
Once set up you will be issued a Direct Debit Mandate with the payment value and payment dates.
You will be issued a new mandate if there are any changes to the payment dates or your rent increases, making paying your rent quick and easy.
You can specify the Direct Debit amount for example the payment value less any housing benefits we receive on your behalf.
Click the box with your preferred method of payment below for more information.
Pay by phone
- Call our Operations Support team on 0345 607 0272
- Pay with any standard bank card including MasterCard, Visa, Switch, Solo, Delta
- Our team will process your payment
- Receipts will be issued if you want one for your records
- You choose the date your rent payment leaves your account
- You will need to contact your bank each time the rent figure changes
- Please note that we are not able to cancel or amend any standing order that you may have set up. Only the account holder or bank is able to do this.
Rent payment card
If you have an Allpay card you can make payments at any location displaying the PayPoint, Post Office® or Payzone logos. They include:
- Shops and garages displaying the PayPoint and Payzone logos
- Any Post Office®
- By telephone - call 0330 041 6497 (calls are charged at national rate)
- Online by visiting www.allpayments.net. You will need your payment card, as you are required to enter your card number
Please note that we will not be issuing new or replacement cards. If you have misplaced your card, you will need to speak to your Court Manager to discuss alternative payment options.
Pay using your card
- Present your card to the retailer, with your cash or cheque
- Cheques should be made payable to the retailer
- You will receive a receipt as proof of payment
- A rent statement will be issued quarterly, so you can check all payments
Cheque or postal order
- Please put your tenant reference and address on the back of the cheque
- The cheque can be given to your Court Manager or posted to our head office
- Please make sure you have signed and dated your cheque or postal order
- We do not accept post-dated cheques
- Pay your rent online
- Problems paying rent?