Extra Care in Oldham

How to apply for Extra Care housing in Oldham

If you, or someone you know, want to apply for Extra Care housing in Oldham, here's what you need to do:

  • You must be registered for rehousing with Housing Options Oldham. You must also be a resident or have connections to the borough of Oldham.
  • When registering online you must ensure that you tick the box that asks if you have a medical need for Extra Care accommodation. You will be sent a medical form to complete.
  • An occupational therapist working in partnership with Housing Options Oldham will then review your completed medical form. If you are eligible, they will pass your application to Adult Social Care who will complete a full assessment to see if you meet the requirements for Extra Care services.
  • Once you have been accepted as eligible for Extra Care Housing, subject to availability of accommodation, you will be matched with an apartment that meets your housing and care requirements.

The Six Extra Care Courts

  • Trinity House, Godson Street Oldham OL1 2XL
  • Aster House, Aster Street Oldham OL1 2LA
  • Tandle View Court, Rochdale Road, Royton OL2 5QT
  • Charles Morris House, Gildenhall, Failsworth M35 9DX
  • Hopwood Court, Thornham Road, Shaw OL2 7LR
  • Old Mill House, Old Mill Lane, Springhead OL4 5TS


Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size